A lot has been going on in the news lately. Good thing Learn Liberty is here to cut through the noise and bring you the content you most care about. See some highlights you may have missed from the past week below.
- The movement calling on President Obama to pardon NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden just got real.
- Spain has been without a functioning national government for going on 10 months, and Spaniards couldn’t be happier.
- In an unprecedented development, the Drug Enforcement Agency may be backing off from attempts to ban kratom, a plant used to treat chronic pain and a potential alternative to many addictive opioid painkillers, following a massive online backlash.
- The Washington Post reports that depressingly, police arrest more people for marijuana possession than all violent crime, combined.
- It turns out the Department of Energy was really creeped out by the hit original Netflix series Stranger Things.